This policy covers the use of and interaction with the Liveshopper Aps (“Liveshopper”, "us", "we", or "our") website (“site”) hosted on liveshopper.net and other properties under this domain. This document informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use the site and the choices you have associated with such data.
This policy applies specifically where we are acting as a Data Controller with respect to personal data. For policies related to products offered by Liveshopper and where we act as Data Processor, please refer to the relevant terms, conditions and agreements at https://www.liveshopper.net/pages/privacy-policy.
“GDPR” means the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
“Personal Data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. This is in accordance with the definition by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
“Processing” shall mean any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data, e.g. collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation. This is in accordance with the definition by the GDPR.
“The Data Controller” determines the purposes and means of the personal data processed in connection with this Agreement. This is in accordance with the definition by the GDPR and The Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data.
“The Data Processor” processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. This is in accordance with the definition by the GDPR and The Danish Act on Processing of Personal Data.
“TheDataSubject” means the identified or identifiable person to whom Personal Data relates. “Usage Data” is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the site or from the site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Types of data collected
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide our site to you and constantly improve it.
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("personal data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- IP address
- Company details, such as address and central information.
- Cookies and usage data
- Your points of interest when it comes to the services that Liveshopper provides.
- Your personal interests and intent when interacting with Liveshopper
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. At any time, you may opt out from receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Personal data can also include information about you that is available on the Internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from third-party service providers.
In the usage of the site, Liveshopper will not collect, store nor use sensitive personal information.
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used ("usage data"). This usage data may include, but is not limited to, information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Data from tracking cookies
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our site.
- Preference Cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of data collected
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our site
- To notify you about changes to our site and changes in our offering.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our site.
- To monitor the usage of our site.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To improve the browsing experience on our site with personalized content.
- Send you information to you regarding changes to our Customer Terms of Service,
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To create lookalike audiences within social networks to enable us to advertise our services, or to create anonymized high-level research on marketing trends
Legal basis for processing of personal data under the GDPR
Liveshopper may process your personal data because:
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interest and has a minimal privacy impact or potential to cause any harm.
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- We are bound by applicable law to do so.
Retention of data
Liveshopper will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those under your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the European Union and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to the European Union and process it there.
Disclosure of data
Under certain circumstances, Liveshopper may be required to disclose personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Liveshopper may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation; to protect and defend the rights or property of Liveshopper; to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the site; to protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public; or to protect against legal liability.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures.
Your rights under the GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Liveshopper aims to take all reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed of what personal data we hold about you and/or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You hold specific data protection rights under the GDPR:
- You have the rights under the GDPR to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. The procedure of deleting your personal data takes up to 7 working days.
- You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete. The procedure of getting your personal data takes up to 7 working days.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Liveshopper relied on your consent to process your personal information. Contact email@example.com with any requests to exercise these rights. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our emails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to other sites
Our site contains links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We hope that this document has clarified our use of and practises around Personal Data. If there is anything that you are not sure of or that needs further clarification, we highly encourage you to contact us at email@example.com. This includes questions regarding data compliance and your personal data in relation to Liveshopper.
Revision 23rd of May 2021
Rosenvængets Alle 11, 1.
2100 København Ø