Technical Integration Manager
We are looking for a talented Technical Integration Manager to join our Business Development team and deliver the strongest Liveshopping Video Platform in the market.
At Liveshopper we’re building an end-to-end SaaS Liveshopping Video Platform. Our software can be installed on various e-commerce platforms enabling our customers to host live shopping events on their own webshop.
We have recently partnered with the online fashion giant Boozt as an investor, so we are ready to supercharge our growth and we want you to join us on this exciting journey.
As a Technical Integration Manager, you will be working closely with Liveshopper’s current and prospective customers and partners from early introduction to the product and the technical aspects of on-boarding to continued support driving retention, renewals, and growth.
Whether it is running a product demo, planning a new enterprise integration, account configuration or training new customers in becoming Liveshopper savvy there is a need for you to take a leading role in customer interactions.
Your tasks as a Technical Integration Manager will be diverse. Some of the tasks involved are:
- Being responsible for the successful technical onboarding of a new customer
- Identifying the needs, scope, and issues of the integration between the customers webshop and the Liveshopper Platform
- Conducting technical demos and hosting webinars for existing and potential customers
- Be able the help, guide and advise the customer about what makes the optimal video, sound, and lighting setup for a live video event
- Staying ahead of customer needs and offering new insights, strategies, and functionality
We’re looking for someone with
- A solid understanding of the technical aspects of e-commerce platforms
- An interest and knowledge of setting up basic video, audio and lightning rigs
- Working experience with social media platforms
- An understanding of web tracking and tagging systems like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of or experience in basic web programming is preferrable but not essential
- First and foremost a nice and sociable person
- Helpful and solution-oriented
- Comfortable with working with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Passionate about IT and digitization, which might even be a hobby for you
- A team player who feels responsible for the overall goal and vision
- An ambitious scale-up with an informal tone and workplace environment founded in 2020
- A team of senior system- and business developers with leadership experience and with an uncompromising focus on quality and people thriving
- Located centrally in Østerbro, Copenhagen
- Partly owned by Boozt and ready to embark on an exciting journey
The position is either full or part time, and we will conduct interviews on a running schedule, so apply as quickly as you can here: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPO & Co-founder
Marc Eley: email@example.com / 22 22 02 30
We're looking forward to hearing from you!