We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our software development team and deliver the strongest Liveshopping Video Platform in the market built on cutting edge cloud technology.
At Liveshopper we’re building an end-to-end SaaS Liveshopping Video Platform. Our software can be installed on various e-commerce platforms enabling our customers to host live shopping events on their own webshop.
We have recently partnered with the online fashion giant Boozt as investor, so we are ready to supercharge our growth and we want you to join us on this exciting journey.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be working on our core products, building scalable cloud solution features across our platform portfolio. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey in a scale-up, where you will have great influence in defining the role that suits you.
Your tasks as a DevOps Engineer will be diverse. Some of the tasks involved are:
- Manage the development teams' CI/CD pipelines
- Implement and maintain automated testing flows
- Create dashboards, log management, backup, and monitoring systems to facilitate maintenance and management of deployed infrastructure
- Contribute to solution architectures and developer convenience
- Create relevant documentation of architecture and processes
- + a lot of other exciting things
- First and foremost a nice and sociable person
- Helpful and solution-oriented
- Comfortable with working with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Passionate about IT and digitization, which might even be a hobby for you
- A team player who feels responsible for the overall goal and vision
- Have some basic knowledge about Git, Azure Pipelines and Azure Infrastructure
- An ambitious scale-up with an informal tone and workplace environment founded in 2020
- A team of senior system- and business developers with leadership experience and with an uncompromising focus on people thriving
- Located centrally in Østerbro, Copenhagen
- Partly owned by Boozt and ready to embark on an exciting journey
The position is either full or part time, and we will conduct interviews on a running schedule, so apply as quickly as you can here: firstname.lastname@example.org
CTO & Co-founder
Brian Frisch: email@example.com / 30 12 42 05
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!