We are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our software development team and help us deliver the strongest Liveshopping Video Platform solution in the market built on cutting edge cloud technology.
At Liveshopper we’re building an end-to-end SaaS Liveshopping Video Platform. Our software can be installed on various e-commerce platforms enabling our customers to host live shopping events on their own webshops.
We have recently partnered with the online fashion giant Boozt as investor, so we are ready to supercharge our growth and we want you to join us on this exciting journey.
As a Data Engineer you will be working on our core products, building scalable cloud solution features across our platform portfolio. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey in a scale-up, where you will have great influence in defining the role that suits you.
Your tasks as a Data Engineer will be diverse. Some of the tasks involved are:
- Analyze data and build data models on BigQuery or Bigtable on the Google Cloud Platform
- Designing and developing data solutions with tools such as Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery etc.
- Working closely together with the development team to determine the best way of presenting data reporting
- + a lot of other exciting things
- First and foremost a nice and sociable person
- Helpful and solution-oriented
- Comfortable with working with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Passionate about IT and digitization, which might even be a hobby for you
- A team player who feels responsible for the overall goal and vision
- Preferably someone who has some knowledge about BigQuery SQL and the Google Cloud Platform
- An ambitious scale-up with an informal tone and workplace environment founded in 2020
- A team of senior system- and business developers with leadership experience and with an uncompromising focus on people thriving
- Located centrally in Østerbro, Copenhagen
- Partly owned by Boozt and ready to embark on an exciting journey
The position is either full or part time, and we will conduct interviews on a running schedule, so apply as quickly as you can here: email@example.com
CTO & Co-founder
Brian Frisch: firstname.lastname@example.org / 30 12 42 05
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!