We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join our Business Development team and deliver the strongest Liveshopping Video Platform in the market.
At Liveshopper we’re building an end-to-end SaaS Liveshopping Video Platform. Our software can be installed on various e-commerce platforms enabling our customers to host live shopping events on their own webshop.
We have recently partnered with the online fashion giant Boozt as an investor, so we are ready to supercharge our growth and we want you to join us on this exciting journey.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be working closely with Liveshopper’s current and prospective customers from early introduction to the product and on-boarding to continued support driving retention, renewals, and growth.
Liveshopper customers and partners include a range of different companies from brands, retailers and D2C companies, to media agencies, production companies and digital agencies. You will be working closely with the Business Development and Solutions Engineering team where you will be a core person participating in our engagements with our prospective and existing customers and partners.
Whether it is running a product demo, planning a new enterprise integration, account configuration or training new customers in becoming Liveshopper savvy there is a need for you to take a leading role in customer interactions.
Your tasks as a Customer Success Manager will be diverse. Some of the tasks involved are:
- Understanding the customer’s needs and determining how Liveshopper´s product or service can help meet those needs
- Plan and coordinate all relevant on-boarding elements with Liveshopper´s technical and accounts team and set up the non-technical components of their account
- Product demos as part of on-boarding new self-service customers
- Account Escalations: Support and response to any alerts, red flags, poor account health
- Drive customer retention by staying ahead of customer needs and offering new insights, strategies, and functionality
- Drive customer account growth through your deep knowledge of the product/service and the customer’s needs by making logical expansion recommendations
- Encourage advocacy from your customers by helping them achieve successful results and by developing trusted, long-term relationships with them
- Follow-up on new leads generated by customer advocacy and referrals
- Develop and run demos alongside business development team with a clear plan to take the audience successfully through the evaluation process and turn them into a happy customer or partner
- Assist business development team with proposal requests if needed
- Act as a bridge between business development and the technical team
We’re looking for someone with
- High level of multitasking skills
- Technical experience and understanding preferred
- Training skills
- Ideally proven customer success/account management experience within a software company (SaaS experience would be desirable, not essential)
- An understanding of e-commerce platforms, social media and advertising preferred
- Experience building and delivering demos independently and effectively in face to face and web meetings
- A willingness to work collaboratively across all areas of the business and be passionate about Liveshopper´s continued growth
- First and foremost a nice and sociable person
- Helpful and solution-oriented
- Comfortable with working with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Passionate about IT and digitization, which might even be a hobby for you
- A team player who feels responsible for the overall goal and vision
- An ambitious scale-up with an informal tone and workplace environment founded in 2020
- A team of senior system- and business developers with leadership experience and with an uncompromising focus on quality and people thriving
- Located centrally in Østerbro Copenhagen
- Partly owned by Boozt and ready to embark on an exciting journey
The position is full time and we will conduct interviews on a running schedule, so apply as quickly as you can here: email@example.com
Tim Frank Andersen: firstname.lastname@example.org / 20 12 84 22
We're looking forward to hearing from you!